Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wet Socks.


Adam here. Natalie thinks I should post what's on my mind to show that I support this new endeavor...

Well, what's on my mind is the fact that my socks are sorta wet. You see, it snowed last night and it's hard to get from the trailer to the car and back without stepping in a heap of snow that covers a portion of my tennis shoes and slowly melts, soaking through to my toes. Maybe if I had some snow boots this wouldn't happen, but what do you think we is? Rich?

Though my socks may be dampened, my spirits aren't! Snowfall here somehow means that the mornings aren't as cold as they can be otherwise. Also, it is much easier to brush a couple inches of fresh snow off of the entire car than it is to chip and hack at a thin layer of ice on the windshield and windows in temperatures below zero, making minimal progress (unless progress equals numb hands and face).

1 comment:

  1. The colors Natalie chose for the blog match the trim on our beloved trailer home.

    ReplyDelete