Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby



I think everyone who knows about this blog has already heard the news. But, for anyone who may not know, we're expecting our first baby in September. We went to the doctor again today. He gave us our first photo of the pretty/handsome baby (depending on gender). We got to hear the heartbeat lub lub dubbing, which was a great sound. The doctor also moved the due date back to September 7, 2010 instead of the second. You can tell I'm the kid's mother because of the long Pinocchio nose and larger than average brain for intense cognitive thought.

2 comments:

  1. That's not his nose that is is finger going up his nose. He looks cute. And you don't have a pinocchio nose, you have a cute little nose. And as for the brain, it is not completly formed yet. You had better hope that it is not hugh, that would not be fun delivering that head or the rest of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell that you're the kid's mother because he or she is in your belly.

    ReplyDelete