Thursday, August 19, 2010
To Strip or Not to Strip?
Went to the doctor today. Not much has changed. Still between 1 and 2 cm. and 40-50% effaced. He did say that Jack's head is stationed pretty low down in there. The station is a -2 if that means anything to anyone. Doctor offered to strip my membranes next week. I'm undecided about this. I'm probably just being a big baby, because Dr. Prince mentioned it might hurt. But really, can I worry about pain when I'm 2 weeks away from an 8 pound person coming out of me? But also I'm not really THAT desperate to get him out. I'm not super sick of being pregnant yet. Hmmm... what to do, what to do, what to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bring baby here! BRING BABY HERE! I'm chanting this like a loser. But yeah, you can keep 'im in there if you want... me to not see him... till mid september.. i totally understand... but if your REALLY nice you'll just birth him real quick when I get there so I can play with him.. I'll take him to the movies and to get ice cream and to ice skate... oh we'll do all SORTS of fun things.
ReplyDeleteHi Natalie,
ReplyDeleteI say let nature take it course. He will come when everything is ready. Also what if they strip the membrane and you get an infection or something? Not trying to scare you, just bein realistic. Good Luck!