Wow. That's a super creepy wall. I'm pretty sure you'd be fine at the Haunted Lagoon. Good thing Adam said you're coming next October. Can't wait! Although, if you want to come sooner, that'd be ok too.
I'm also super impressed with your photoshop skills. You're gonna need to use those to insert me into all Al's wedding pictures. Ya?
Adam, you are a genius in more ways than one. Also, you have a ridiculously high standard of spookiness.
ahhhhh!!!! I'm so frightened right now!!
Wow. That's a super creepy wall. I'm pretty sure you'd be fine at the Haunted Lagoon. Good thing Adam said you're coming next October. Can't wait! Although, if you want to come sooner, that'd be ok too.
ReplyDeleteI'm also super impressed with your photoshop skills. You're gonna need to use those to insert me into all Al's wedding pictures. Ya?
ReplyDeleteAdam, you are a genius in more ways than one. Also, you have a ridiculously high standard of spookiness.
ReplyDeleteahhhhh!!!! I'm so frightened right now!!
ReplyDelete