He was scheduled to arrive at 8:00. We got there at 7:00 and waited in line. A member of Apolo's entourage came to brief us on proper book signing etiquette: things like no posing for pictures, no personalization of messages, no lingering, etc. When he finished his little speech Al asked if she could kiss him.
This is when he first arrived. He brushed right past Al, just inches away, on his way to his signing table. She took in a long deep breath to capture some of his essence.
This appropriately captures her mood for the night.
This is as close as we could get to posing for a picture with him.
Me, Jack, and Apolo
By his bus.
Caressing his chest.
I'm so glad she met him! She was in Boise and the whole Buckley clan was like, "IF ONLY AL WERE HERE!" Glad to see she finally got to see that boy. Is the wedding still on? :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures make me extremely happy for Al. And you. And I'll just say it, I was disappointed with this last season of DWTS. The level of competition just wasn't as high as usual and I was quite unhappy with the winner. Jennifer doesn't even compare with Apolo.
ReplyDelete