Sunday, January 9, 2011

Firsts

I kept meaning to blog a number of times this week. Then stuff started to pile up. Since Jack does something new everyday, I've compiled a bunch of 'firsts' that he's had in the past few days.
  • He found himself in the mirror.


  •  He scooted around on his play mat. First he was here in the middle...
Then I heard him fussing and found him here...
  • He ate rice cereal.



  • And we got our first family pet.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? He's just so dang cute I wanna pick him up RIGHT NOW! If I were that cute you couldn't drag me away from the mirror. Also, Adam, you're clearly hilarious and so is that PUPPY. Can't wait to snuggle this little guy this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUPPY! You should probably get a real one. Imagine how happy he'd be then... Imagine how happy you'd be! Kelsey always has to rub it in in her comments about how she gets to snuggle and hold Jack all the time. Poop.

    ReplyDelete