Friday, May 20, 2011
Evidences of Jack's Mobility
As you can clearly see, Jack is completely competent when it comes to crawling, standing, and then sitting back down afterward. This makes everything in our daily lives a bit more challenging, namely: sleep time, doing the dishes time, making the dinner time, blogging time, getting ready in the bathroom time, and going to the bathroom time. If he weren't so darn cute, maybe we'd be bugged. It's just such a confidence booster when you walk in the room and he automatically comes crawling toward you with a big smile on his face. He loves us. He really really loves us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness. I can't believe you have a child that big! And I can't wait til I have one! I was imagining how Brent's gonna have to come up with a way to hide our cords (he's got them all over the place) and thinking if Brent will be bugged. But we'll just think our baby's so darn cute that it won't seem like an inconvenience at all. How fun!
ReplyDeleteToys can get sooooo boring, but fully charged electrical cords, mmmmm that's good fun.
ReplyDeleteI just can't wait to hug this guy again! What a total cutie pants.By the way, this is a weird compliment but your carpet is fabulous. It looks so clean and new.
ReplyDelete