It turns out that Adam working nights isn't half bad. He goes in for work anywhere between two and six in the afternoon, leaving the whole morning to do fun things together. Last week we went to Wheeler Farm. Jack wasn't in the best of moods. It turns out he most likely had a viral infection, but he was still a pretty good trooper about it all. He even managed to be super cute in this picture.
And this one.
However, he wasn't that into the goats.
He was equally enthused about this horse.
But I thought this horsey was kind of awesome.
And, of course, I also really liked my cute boys in matchy matchy green. It's also important to note that Jack is holding the same graham cracker in all of the pictures. I gave it to him when we first got there and his little fists are still clenched around it in the last pictures we took.
That picture with the goats kind of reminds me of downtown Rexburg.
ReplyDeleteCute flower in your hair. Matchy matchy green squared! That's a very cute picture.
ReplyDelete