Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's About Time...

If you didn't already know Adam's sister, Courtney, has been living with us for the past month. During this time, I've found it difficult to get on here and post pictures, because there's always been something funner happening. (Sometimes funner just works better than more fun.) Alas, she has moved on and moved out. Now we're back to normal, boring life. Adam's at work, Jack is napping, and I finally have a second to fill everyone in on the fun we've been having.

Nana and Papa came to visit from Texas. We had a great time. Jack got showered with gifts even though his birthday is just a couple of weeks away. We had a day and a half with them here in Utah, then Jack, Courtney, Ben and I drove up to Boise so that they could get a few extra Jack days in.

While we were in Utah, we spent some time bumming around the valley and took a drive to see the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.



On the drive up to Boise, Jack and I played Peekaboo with his current favorite book, Jungle Moves.



A good view of his teefers.

In Boise we went to a pizza place for lunch. Jack was busy chatting it up on his cell phone, though.




We're pretty excited because we get to see these guys again (plus GG) in a couple weeks for Jack's party then again in November for Thanksgiving. Nothin' like time with the fam.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo fun!! He looks a little tipsy in his teefer picture. I yike it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boise is the best place on earth. Especially when I'm there. Glad you could go have fun.

    ReplyDelete