Friday, January 27, 2012

Videos

As promised I've got some more videos for your viewing pleasure. The first two are from Thanksgiving in Texas. They're from a goofy night when Jack was on a I'm-up-past-my-bedtime high. He was just soaking up the attention. And I love all of our attempts at impersonating him. I'm just now posting them, though. I'm thinking there will probably be a small group that really find the full humor in them, but for those few (Nana, Papa, and Kels) it'll make their day, week, and month. :) They can be viewed here and here. And then the next two are showing some of Jack's newest words and tricks. They are here and here.

Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the videos! But Kellen is already speaking in full sentences and solving math equations well above the level of most adults! Just kidding (I know you believed me for a second) Jack is a smarty just like his parents!

    ReplyDelete