Monday, July 30, 2012

When Girls Attack

Jack got beat up by a girl. It looks more like he got in a cat fight, though. Nursery can be a dangerous place. You never know when a moody girl is going to go on a wild rampage and scratch the whole class up.

I came to pick him up and he was snuggled up to one of the nursery workers obviously recovering from a pretty good cry (you know that frantic hiccuppy type breathing?) I asked what was wrong then saw the battle wounds on his face.




Apparently, a handful of kids walked away from nursery yesterday with some injuries. It doesn't look too bad today, but yesterday it was pretty red. He's got a couple scratches by his eyes and a few on his nose and upper lip. He's pretty tough though, cause when I asked him how nursery was he said, "nursery fun!"

2 comments:

  1. Poor kiddo! He's a tough boy. He fine. Nursery fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man I never commented?! Sorry! This makes me sad. Girls are so temperamental and mean:) Thank goodness I have a boy. Cute jack to still have such a good attitude about nursery.

    ReplyDelete