Sunday, March 28, 2010
Magazine Cover
Since I got to show off the work I did for my online class, it's only fair to show off the work Adam did for my online class. I'm in a group full of girls who can barely run Word, so asking them to make a cover for our magazine turned out horribly. We had to show it to the rest of our class and it was full of tacky Wordart and horrible fonts that made Advertising Major Adam cringe. So I volunteered him to help us. If you could only see the first shot at this cover. It was sad and got slaughtered by our classmates. Adam's finished product, however, looks like it could be found on a real magazine stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooooh lala This is very good. Tell him job well done! Also, Can you come clean/organize my home? That'd be great.
ReplyDelete