Sunday, April 18, 2010

Decisions Decisions...

Of course we're really excited about having a little boy, but finding out the baby was a boy has made things a little difficult in the name department. For a little girl we were set on Leah, no problem. But since we found out we've got a boy, we've gone through lots of boy name ideas. I'm not sure why, but boy names seem harder. We're kind of picky about boy names, I guess. So here are some of our favorites that have been under discussion.

Jack (Our favorite right now)
Austin (Ruled out)
Benjamin (Ruled out)
Bennett (Basically ruled out)
Michael (Adam still has a little hope on this one, even though I tell him over and over that it's off limits since it's my brother's name.)

Those are the ideas. We're leaning toward Jack Michael Jones right now, but we're always open to suggestions. Got any?

4 comments:

  1. Here are some ideas from Brooke's List:

    Eugene, Nigel, Winston, Vincent, Florian, Ocean, Skye, Rain, Julian, Brody, Oakley, Spruce, Joshua, Douglas, Valerian, Hawthorne, Linden, Rowan, Basil, Sego, Oliver, Glen, Horatio, Jedediah, Clyde, Apollo, Morgan, August, Avery, Alexander, & Charles.

    A lot of these come from Brooke's section of tree and plant names that are also baby names. In case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sounds better then Steven Jack Jones!!! Ok, think it over, decide on it, and enjoy!

    Congrats again. I can't wait to see the little guy. I miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete