
Even though baby boy is only 6.5 inches long, we're already starting to figure out some quirks. For instance, it doesn't matter what time of day it is, if I sit with the laptop on my belly, he automatically starts kicking A LOT.
Last night, I was up all night tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. I get this sharp pain in my side sometimes. The doctor said it's completely normal and it's caused by major nerves in my abdomen that don't respond well to the expansion going on. As a young, naive 10-year-old I thought growing pains were over. I was wrong.
Anyway, it was bad last night. I kept trying to reposition myself to make it go away. Finally, I decided to get up and walk around. I came out to the living room and laid back with the laptop on my tummy. Sure enough, he started moving around and I got relief from the side ache.
We're not sure what he has against laptops. Maybe he prefers desktops or maybe he just prefers Macs. Either way, he seems to have a pretty strong opinion.
Maybe it's because it's all warm and vibraty and it disturbs his slumber. which is what he gets for disturbing your slumber.
ReplyDelete