Saturday, May 15, 2010

Big Bully

Jack has been on the move ALL day. The books say he should sleep 12-14 hours a day like a newborn, but not today. On two different occasions today, Adam has been out in the kitchen to hear crazed giggling from the bedroom. I've been bullying the baby a bit. I was lying with both hands on my belly and felt an elbow or shoulder on the right side of my tummy. When I pushed it a little, he darted over to the left side where my left hand was waiting to push him over to the right hand again. It felt so funny! I played ping pong with him a few times before he retreated down further to avoid my incessant teasing.

I've been bugging him a lot in obsessive attempts to record his kicks on my phone. As soon as I pull it out, though, he stops. In fact, as I was typing that last sentence about recordings and phones he stopped dead in his tracks. He has some kind of aversion to electronic devices. He can sense them. He hates even the thought of them. I did finally catch a pretty good video and went to upload it onto the computer only to find that the video app on my phone doesn't allow transfers to computers! I was so excited to post it on here. But no such luck.

I guess there might come a point in the pregnancy when kicking won't make me grin from ear to ear. But for now I love it.

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest post by far on your blog! Mean Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete