I guess I'm just a show-off, but isn't that what blogs are all about? I'm just really proud of Adam's submission into the advertising competition on campus. For the competition, everyone had to make a print ad and an internet banner for a local entrepreneur. Adam's been working a lot with this Shuai Ties guy who is starting his business, so he kind of got a jump start on the competition. We find out Thursday who won. I think it's got great potential, though. It's got a great concept that could be a major ad campaign.
I really like to see Adam thriving and doing so well at what he enjoys. Call that bragging or just a proud wife, but I just think he's so smart. Best part: if he wins he gets a huge portfolio booster and $150. Being the great guy he is, he wants to spend it on a new sewing machine for my business.

That's just one option. I may just get myself a BASS GUITAR!
ReplyDeleteIf I win, that is. We'll just have to wait and see.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great Adam and good luck I hope you win. Nat I saw your blog it looks great I saw it last night. I love the home page.
ReplyDeleteGood Job Adam!!! I think you have a really good chance of winning!!
ReplyDelete