Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life is Good

This is what we woke up to this morning. Could life be any better?...


 Also, Jack's swing came in the mail today, thanks to Linda's friend Trudy. We're all going to love it so so much.

And this one is from a few days ago that I didn't get posted yet. I love it. I realize that smiles at this stage are more closely related to gas than to emotion, but I can't help but smile back at him and go goo-goo eyed.


4 comments:

  1. I love his little gas smiles! :) Oh my I need to kiss his face!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if he just isn't the cutest baby ever! I'm so glad you're whispering my name to Jack every night. Keep it up and when I finally get to meet him, he's gonna love me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how could life get better than Jack? I don't think it can. I've been looking at my babies friends pictures and they just so are not as cute as him! He really is the cutest isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. by babies friends i mean friends babies. my babies don't have friends. and they don't exist.

    ReplyDelete