Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Play Time

Jack is growing up before our very eyes. He's holding his head up really well and he's starting to love interaction. For the twenty minutes between nap time and feeding, he loves to be talked to. Usually all it takes is a really high pitched, "Hi, baby!" to make him smile at you. He'll just smile and laugh for twenty minutes, then suddenly he becomes aware of his starvation and let's out a scream with a really sad frowny face.


 I was saying something really clever and witty like, "Hi, Baby Jack!"


 Holding his head up

Playing with Dad.

3 comments:

  1. He is big! Oh man I just want to hold him. Someday soon Jack and I will have to talk on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I feel so behind with you post! Please make it so it tells me when you update so that i can comment like crazy on your CUTE baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did all four of these today. So you're not behind. No worries.

    ReplyDelete