Friday, February 11, 2011

Contortionist

Jack woke up from his three hour nap in a particularly chipper, but not a super goofy mood. It seemed like a good book-reading mood. So I sat him next to me with my arm around him. Suddenly, though, he found himself like this.


After 30 seconds or so, he started to get mad. So I straightened him back out so he was sitting next to me. A couple of minutes later, he was back to this.


Again, he wasn't very pleased about it. So I placed him upright only for him to get back to this position again.


Who knows? Maybe this is in his future.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nat and Adam,
    I don't think I could love a child more... even my own. I seriously am doubting it's possible. Way to go in creating a perfect being.
    LSD
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contortionists are cool but I don't think I want Jack heading in that direction. Think of all the weird people he'd be spending his time with.

    ReplyDelete