Yep, he's seven months old. It's true. I feel like each month I take these pictures, Jack keeps one up-ing himself. One month I think, "Okay, these are as cute as it gets." But then the very next month I have a new favorite picture. Is it possible for this kid to get any more adorable? I hope we're not using up all of his cuteness potential in the first year. I would like it if he were a cute two-year-old and five-year-old and I know it might be asking too much, but it would be cool if he were a cute eleven-year-old too. But those are hard to come by, so I'll just enjoy his cuteness while I've still got it.
So, this month:
-Jack loves to eat. Baby food is okay, but lately he's been loving real people food. There are very few things we don't feed him. We just give him some of whatever we're eating and he loves it all. His favorites are Cheerios and Ritz crackers. We just give him a whole cracker and let him make a huge mess of himself with it.
-He loves to play with shoe strings, electrical cords, and anything else of that nature. (Like yarn)
-If he's not supposed to play with it, you can bet that he'll want to play with it. He gets really upset when cell phones, iPods, and remotes are taken away.
-He loves to blow spit everywhere. Which can be pretty annoying when you're holding him. But it's really cute cause just yesterday he started doing it on command.
-While Adam was in Texas, he discovered a new face where he scrunches up his nose and breathes in and out really heavy. I got a good picture of him doing the face, but it's in Utah. So I'll have to post it later.
-In the morning, Adam and I play this game where he lays between us and we both kiss him relentlessly. He giggles and loves it.
-This month, he's been getting a thrill from tumbling off furniture. He's a wild child. Of course, after he lands head first on the floor, he doesn't think it's that cool anymore. It took a few falls off the bed and couch for us to get super vigilant about creating barriers with pillows.
Also is it just me? Or did I suddenly get really good at photography this month?

You are a dang good photographer. Plus it's nice that you have such a good-looking subject. And you know what I've found with my nieces and nephews? When they're babies, I think it's impossible for them to get any cuter and I don't want them to grow up; but then at around two or three, they're even cuter than they ever were before. I think two or three is when they hit peak cuteness. So something to look forward to in our little Jack.
ReplyDeleteWhy do I know exactly what the Ritz cracker looks like with baby drool on it?! I'm so excited to see this kid this weekend, it's just been far too long. Although, it is sooo hard to come by a cute 11 year old. Why is that? I think 11 may be the most awkward stage... no wait... fifteen can be pretty awkward too. hm. But surely Jack will be cute no matter the age.
ReplyDelete