Monday, April 18, 2011

Hey Guys, Look What I Can Do

Can't go under it. Can't go over it. Gotta go through it.



We thought he'd be stuck, but he just kept scooting and came out the other side.


And also, we're in trouble because he's figured out this...


 No assistance required. He just pulls himself right up.
He's so proud of himself.

4 comments:

  1. Haha he's sooo proud of himself. I love that face. Hope all is going well at the new place. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of a story of when I was litte and my mom found me on the bedroom floor laughing and crying at the same time. I had somehow made it out of the crib, but fell on the floor, and I was laughing because I was happy that I made it out but crying because I fell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittish voiced Jack: MUMMY! MUMMY I'M MOW-BILE!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little Jack is becoming "Jack the Rascal."

    ReplyDelete