Between his two full time jobs, Adam has been working 12-14 hour days for the past couple of weeks. So I knew that he definitely deserved to be spoiled this year on Father's Day. We had discussed the possibility of getting a grill, but decided that we should just do a cheaper charcoal one instead of a gas grill. After seeing him work so dang hard, though, I decided to splurge a bit on him.
Long story short, Courtney and I got the deal of the century on it. We ended up getting the four burner grill for the three burner price. Don't worry, I was honest and told them that they had got the wrong box. But they seemed a little anxious to get us out of their hair and told us not to worry about it.
Anyway, here's the video of when we gave it to him.
And also, a big thanks to Courtney and her friend, Ben, for putting it all together for me. A box with a picture of a grill on the outside is way lamer than an assembled grill all equipped with propane and hot dogs to start the grilling right away.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNow we just have to invent a Salt City Garlic burger. Do you know where we can get some "good" BBQ sauce? Happy Father's Day Adam, we all love you.
ReplyDeleteYou are such an awesome wife. That's a beautiful grill. Luckyyyyyy! Happy late Father's Day Adam. Tell Jack the grill was a great idea.
ReplyDeleteYou are an awesome wife, and Jack an awesome child! :) We should have a real texas BBQ in your backyard.. y'all won't get sick of bbq will ya? surely not? That would be TERRIBLE! But I don't think it's possible... is it?
ReplyDeletelove yew.