The name of the game is hide and seek. Hide and seek is the name of the game. Jack and I like to play it and I got some good videos. Please ignore the disgusting view of my trash can in the first video. Old guacamole makes for nasty and smelly trash.
I love the look on his face when he spots me. It's priceless.
And this video shows some of Jack's other tricks. I need to get a video of him watching this video. It's hilarious to watch him. He copies himself on everything. He copies the "duh, duh, duh" thing then sticks his tongue out and does the fish face. He just laughs and laughs at it and keeps looking at me to have me laugh at it too.
Awww man! None of the videos or pics are showing up! :(
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute talented boy! And you're right, the look on his face when he finds you is sooooo adorable. You're a good, fun mommy!
ReplyDelete