I just made a new game for Jack that I found on Pinterest. He loves word recognition games. Sometimes when he's upset in the car we'll just start asking him to say different words. He loves word books. He's always copying anything we say. So this new game is perfect for him. He could honestly play with this all day. I just took an oatmeal container and covered it in felt. Then I found some animals and things at Target dollar spot and Michael's and put some velcro on. He's picking up on the new words really quickly. My plan is to bring new items in periodically so that there is always a few new words to learn.
I posted videos of him playing with the new toy here and here. And then he wanted to do a shout out to everyone who's names he can say right here.
..his pants are sooo smart.. get it? get it? haha I do! You're a smarty pants too. What a genius game.
ReplyDelete