An unlikely pairing for blog topics, I know. But I'm lazy and don't feel like doing two separate ones.
A few nights ago Adam was in the kitchen and he heard a cat just outside at the back door. She was meowing like crazy so he went over to the door. As soon as he opened it, the bold cat walked right in the house and was waltzing around like she owned the place. (So typical of a cat, right?) Jack loved the idea of a cat being in our house so much that when we tried to get the cat out, which was no small feat, he got super upset. So we ended up letting her wander around for a bit before sending it back outside.
And then that night Jack got to use one of his Christmas presents. Santa brought Jack some pretty awesome stocking stuffers, one of which was some bath time fizzy things. They're little tablets that you throw in the water and watch them fizz, then they change the water different colors. He kept asking for more, more, more. So I think they were a hit. Good job, Santa.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDid you try to bath the kitty? They don't like that too much. Cats are self-cleaning. You just turn the knob to "self clean", and wait an hour or two. Then presto, they are all clean.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry! I read this post forever ago and I thought I had commented! Um, those bath fizzies are pretty much the coolest thing ever! The cat... well... I'm not too fond of cats, but you were nice to let it walk around your house for Jack's sake.
ReplyDelete