Sunday, February 12, 2012

It does a heart good...


You can't help but smile when you come downstairs and see something like this. Adam went looking for Jack yesterday morning and found him with a gospel principles manual looking at Jesus pictures. So they sat down to look at the pictures together. I love how much Jack likes to talk about Jesus. He's even started saying "mith" for Joseph Smith and he attempts "Monson" sometimes too. Such a good boy.

4 comments:

  1. Try him out saying,"mohonrimoriancumer".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at his sweet face! He's such a good boy. I bet he's the cutest, smartest, most spiritual kid in nursery. I'm sure of it! It'll be fun when Trooper can recognize and say Jesus' name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear it in my head his sweet little voice saying "mith". So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He hopes they'll call him on a mission, when he has grown a foot or two...

    ReplyDelete