Friday, February 17, 2012

Oh and one more...

To the list of possible future careers for Jack we can add gourmet chef. Last night as I was cooking dinner Jack pushed a chair over and forced his way into the middle of things. Then as he was emptying the contents of the bottom drawer he found the aprons and insisted we wear them. He was a good little sous chef. He did a lot of sampling, which is the best part of cooking, right?. The kicker is that we were making pasta primavera and he was snitching things like mushrooms, onions, asparagus and broccoli. I had a bowl of cooked broccoli and asparagus that was waiting to go in with the noodles and he was munching on it like it was a bowl of popcorn. What a funny kid. He's a foodie in the making.



3 comments:

  1. What a cute little helper! :) I love his mischievious smirk in the first picture and chipmunk face in the second! I can't believe you are teaching your son to eat and enjoy broccoli!! What kind of parents are you!! Yuck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures so much! He's Mama's little helper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat you are totally gorgeous. And I love your kitchen. I'm impressed he loves such healthy food. What a cute little helper. I love him.

    ReplyDelete