We even got to sit by each other, which made waiting for the diploma part way less boring than it could have been.
Jack hated the clapping at the end, so he was screaming when we got over to him.
Hugs from the mama
Me and my baby.
The whole fam.
Hugs from the other mama.
Ah congratulations! I'm just so proud. How fun to be able to sit next to each other and walk across the stage together. I thought about waiting to walk until Brent was done but he told me to go ahead because he has no idea when that'll be:) And it's so cute that you had that adorable boy waiting for you two and you could get family pictures. And also, his little sweater vest is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI just love that last picture! Port found our he CAN graduate in Dec! ... what do you think? Think I can finish by then? Bahaha. I'm just so proud of you guys. Also, BYU I does graduation right. It wasn't long or boring at all.
ReplyDelete