Friday, September 9, 2011

Jack's First Year, Month by Month

This is Adam. Here are all of the monthly pictures we did of Jack, in order. He has been a smiley little guy ever since he was born, and has always been able to make some funny faces.


0 months.



1 month. In the second picture, Jack was actually one month and two days, but it started the trend of posing him on that blankie.


2 months.


3 months.


4 months.


5 months.



6 months, including one of the professional shots.


7 months.


8 months.


9 months.


10 months.


11 months.


12 months.

3 comments:

  1. I fixed the problem!!! I haven't been able to post for the past couple of months, but it had to do with the way I was signing in to Blogger. I'm back!!
    Papa... that is one good looking, one-year-old boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's been amazingly cute since the time he was born. His eyes are my favorite. They look just like Nat's.

    ReplyDelete